27 January 2011

Frozen.

I'd like to start a Twitter account, if for nothing more than to follow people and news sites.
One of my goals is to get my pics up on Flickr.
And I want to start a new blog to track my Ironman training. I'm thinking that this one would be more public - I'd probably post it to Facebook and let my family know so they could follow me if interested.

And... I am currently frozen because I can't pick out an effing user name or new blog host or site name.

Damn, I'm mature.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A twitter account, really? Please refer to your list of 2011 goals for contradiction. Just an observation.

--Alex

audgepodge said...

Follow me!!! @audgepodge1

And yes, picking a good universal name can be tricky. there are lot of variations of tri girl out there or whatever u choose.

Def want to keep twitter name short so people can reply or retweet you w/o wasting precious characters. (Yes, I'm serious!!! :P)

And yes this will totally ruin one of your 2011 goals as I spend a lot of time on Twitter! :)

Jim said...

kbirdwell
Iron Birdwell

keep it simple