Kelly - this is not entertaining or educating me. I expect high things from your blog! And it's all about me, dontcha know???
OK, kidding. BUT perhaps your daily weight updates could be moved to a side bar type of thing-y like on POM? It's just that I look forward to seeing your name appear in my Google Reader... and then I sigh.
2 comments:
Kelly - this is not entertaining or educating me. I expect high things from your blog! And it's all about me, dontcha know???
OK, kidding. BUT perhaps your daily weight updates could be moved to a side bar type of thing-y like on POM? It's just that I look forward to seeing your name appear in my Google Reader... and then I sigh.
*sigh*
wow! i'm in your reader, huh?
so i tried the sidebar thingy. we'll see how that works out. :)
Post a Comment