Swiped from the San Francisco Bicycle Coalition listserv...
This is from an English-language instruction booklet given out by a car-rental agency in Japan:
This is from an English-language instruction booklet given out by a car-rental agency in Japan:
"When passenger of foot heave in sight, tootle the horn. Trumpet him melodiously at first, but if he still obstacles your passage then tootle him with vigor."
I love this advice, and think it can have many applications. In fact, I think it could be easily applied to dealing with obnoxious drivers.
"Let's have a moment of silence for all those Americans who are stuck in traffic on their way to the gym to ride the stationary bicycle."
- Earl Blumenauer
Clearly, I need a horn. So I can tootle it. Or trumpet it. I wonder if that requires a bi-modal horn. Hmm...
Clearly, I need a horn. So I can tootle it. Or trumpet it. I wonder if that requires a bi-modal horn. Hmm...
No comments:
Post a Comment