Spin class. It's an hour long. Hot in the room. Very sweaty. Lots of sitting and standing on these tricked-out stationary bikes.
And so, gym-goers (including short-shorts girl in yesterday's spin class):
Do not wear short shorts to spin class. Seriously. No one wants to see your butt cheeks hanging out of your shorts. Really. And especially not at the 24 Hour Fitness in the effing Castro.
Thank goodness I could not see the front of you in the mirror at yesterday's spin class, short-shorts girl. I hope you were wearing a pretty sturdy thong (definitely not briefs - as verified by the visible butt cheek skin) or at least did a good job of cleaning off the bike saddle before and after your, um, ride.
Serious rider guy in your full bike kit, I'm so sitting next to you next week. It'll be like we're in a race. Good times.
1 comment:
I think that the man at the gym who skeeves me out the most is the 55-ish man with the sweaty curly hair who wears glasses, a v-neck white undershirt, and short runners shorts and then climbs ALL OVER the equipment and does not wipe it down with sanitizer spray. I refuse to use machines immediately after him, as though time makes the germs disappear, LOL.
Post a Comment