And
Anyway, if there's anything you think I should definitely put in my profile, let me know. Lines you'd use if you were making yourself a page, a story or topic I should touch on, a type of picture I should use...
Some of the questions include filling in the blanks: I am __________, ____________ and ___________.
What people first notice about me...
......
So far, the best thing is that there's an iPhone app for the site. Which means that on my Sunday evening train ride back home from a bike ride, I could respond to the tattooed, cute former bicycle "I've been slacking on the miles lately, perhaps I just need to find someone to motivate me" racer, that I was just returning from a sweet ride up near Sacramento.
Unfortunately, I haven't figured out how to turn OFF the chat option on my phone. Chat transcript:
bud: hi
me: hello there, you surprised me. i didn't realize that chat was on.
bud: wassup
Really? This is not a beer commercial. You can do better than that. Also, I'm a sucker for nice arms, but your initial profile pic is not the time for a wife-beater.
That's right folks, online dating with Kirby, part II (?), this time with More Snark.
3 comments:
I love More Snark!
And agreed that "wassup" + wifebeater = meh, at best. (Was that the tattooed bicycle racer?)
ooooh goodie goodie goodie.....
so... wassup?
LOL!
xoxo from one of your san jose loves
Snarky Kirby = Awesome!
Chatting on dating sites = Horrible
Hugs!
Post a Comment