And yeah, I see it on adults - the helmet really far back, mostly. I kind of feel like they're just being idiots and the kids don't have a choice in the matter.
2. DO NOT do this:
- Go for a sweaty 10 mile run
- Come home and juice ALL remaining fruits and vegetables in your fridge, so that you don't "waste" anything while you're on vacation for the next week
- Chug said concoction because you're thirsty
Because...You WILL throw up (a little) in the shower
Ok, maybe that would have worked if I didn't have a bunch of kale, two stalks of broccoli, a little spinach, two apples, one lemon, one beet, two carrots, 0.5 cucumber, half a bunch of radishes. Yeah. Totally gross. That's not to say that juicing is always gross, mind you. The beet, carrot, apple and spinach would have worked just fine. Or some kale and broccoli and other things.
Anyway... vacation awaits...taking my mom on an Alaskan cruise to see the glaciers! (Yes, it's pretty much the best birthday present EVER.)
2 comments:
SO JEALOUS! My friend went on an Alaskan cruise and had awesome pics and I've been wanting to go ever since!
Have fun with your mom!
Whooooooa....you are the best daughter ever! That's high on my list of trips to take some day. Please post a photo or two, and if you see a moose, say hi for me. Or moo - or whatever it is moose say as a friendly greeting.
The juicing story is cracking me up. I can't really imagine anyone else doing that, but with you - somehow it just makes sense. In a completely wonderful way, of course. I've made some disgusting leftover concoctions too, but once in awhile you get lucky with those strange flavor combinations. You never know until you try, right?
Post a Comment