30 April 2007

Idiot in San Diego stole my sister's clothes.

Ok, three posts in one day is a bit much. But I've got a lot to do so I'm feeling overwhelmed... and so I procrastinate. I'm really going to get to work after this one.

But really, why did someone steal my sister's clothes from the dryer in her apartment building? My sister is a size 0 for crying out loud. YOU CAN'T WEAR HER CLOTHES! Oh, maybe you wanted the one exception to that? One of our dad's old tshirts that she wore for good luck during finals? Yeah, that was in there. You really wanted that one, huh?

Yeah, buddy, you're a real class act. Why don't you grow a pair and buy your own clothes? What you're going to make money off of this? Take her stuff to Buffalo Exchange or something?

AUGH.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That blows kel.