I do not believe it is already the second week of May. This is insanity.
Just back from a visiting my family in Illinois. I was there for about a week... seems long with respect to the amount of catch-up I need to do now with school, but seemed very short while I was there. I spent all my time with family and didn't really get to see friends. Kind of sucks, but I'll have to schedule some visits next time I'm in town.
I was in Illinois for my cousin's wedding, which was a the Chicago History Museum. Very pretty space, great location. Fun was definitely had by all. I managed to tire out my 10 year old cousin with my crazy dancing. :)
Congratulations to the new husband and wife!
Met a very cute old man on the plane back last night. He had a French workbook - kind of like what you'd use your freshman year of high school, and a tape player. He was teaching himself French in preparation for an upcoming visit. Sooo cute. Even better was when he talked about how his wife was learning Spanish - so they'd both be useful. Awwww.
I am stuck inside doing massive amounts of school work. I like being in school, but man. It is supposed to be 85+ degrees F today. In San Francisco. I live near the beach, for crying out loud. I wanna play outside!!! Must be productive...
3 comments:
God, I hear ya. Summer starts in 11 school days....
Are you going to be home at all over the summer? Did you decide on your plans? June 16-24, I'll be home for ktkc's wedding.
Oooh...living by the beach. Definitely a hazard during good weather. Nice photos posted awhile back from your place, btw.
I love the man with the French tapes. Did he look a little like Ross Perot?
That's the image that comes to mind.
Dan feels your pain here in Texas. Though our 85 degree weather is humid and muggy. blech. I miss San Francisco!
You must go and play outside a bit - it's good to get fresh oxygen to the brain!
Post a Comment