24 May 2007

Job news continued

Ok, so I was quite excited & 85% sure that I was going to take the job in San Diego.

I just had an interview today that went really well. Right here in San Francisco. I'd likely be able to live on the pay (rumored because I know a few of the other applicants) and it sounds interesting. Work would be with a government institution, which has it's pros and cons. Definite potential for work to continue some into the fall and I offered the idea of a part-time job in the fall...which wasn't shot down.

So, I told them I needed to know tomorrow. Not that much of a bitchy move b/c I'm the last interviewee and they'd like to get this done ASAP.

We shall see. I am off to do my pros/cons list... which is really tough, not having this other offer in hand!

No comments: