Apparently, it does bother other bloggers... in looking for a good copy of the logo, I found this like-minded writer from Rhode Island.In other news, the apartment hunt is not quite over. Though now I just have to decide between the place I mentioned earlier and another place that's available. The two apartments are totally different and call to different aspects of my personality and lifestyle. Which is more important - be closer to friends & social options OR closer to nature and biking/running? How much space do I need? How important is the extra money it would cost to live "in the middle of it all"? How much is my travel time worth? Cab fare, buses... Natural light vs. few windows?
Oh, and a quick shout out to a restaurant in the Inner Richmond - Aziza is awesome. It's a "modern Moroccan" restaurant. The chef came to SF to study Macroeconomics at SFSU and eventually found his calling as a chef. He's into organics and sustainable foods. If you're looking for a (kind of pricey, but worth it) great place to have a nice, long dinner - check it out. Kind of a romantic atmosphere. Great wine selection and also a lot of custom cocktails. 22nd Ave & Geary Blvd.
1 comment:
I've seen this this logo before, and noticed it again this morning painted on the side of a building. Before your post, I didn't know what SWP stood for - I thought it was a protest AGAINST something toxic or environmentally hazardous, not an advertisement.
Post a Comment