24 November 2007
The Blog Readability Test
I'm guessing that the high readability level is from some of the articles I've posted, not from my own "I studied engineering so I wouldn't have to write papers" style of writing. Or maybe because sustainability is a long word.
Side note - most government websites are supposed to be written so someone with a 7th grade education could read and understand everything on the page.
Regardless, a fun thing to check out if you have a blog, myspace or facebook.
Oh, and I did "buy nothing" yesterday. :) It was pretty easy though. The only thing I would have done is started to do Christmas shopping online while procrastinating or put gas in my car so I'm ready to drive up to Santa Rosa on Sunday to go mountain biking with PP and DB.
Did any of you lovely readers score any deals at the stores yesterday? Or did you join the buy nothing movement too?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Haha, my pop culture and running blogs rank at high school level. No surprise there. :)
But the one I have for my nephew was ranked at Genius level! That one is mostly pics and videos but I did just add a post of Evan typing on the keyboard which was mostly nonsense but I think that bumped up the readability level. heehee
Oh, and by the way, my sister, Mom, and I were at the mall at 6AM on Friday morning. :D And yes, I got some good deals... all stuff I bought for myself though. :) But I did start doing some Christmas shopping for others yesterday so I'm not too bad...
I was able to not go shopping on Friday - didn't even leave the house! It was raining here so that wasn't all that hard.
Saturday all we did was buy tickets for a really cool comedy show down here. woo woo!
Oh and my old blog is elementary level too...shocking...
we procrastinated and had to go buy a birthday gift for a friend of Lily's. Her party was Saturday AM, so we really couldn't put it off another day. We *didn't* go to a mall, though!
Andy and Cindy were visiting us... so the only things we bought were beer and food :)
Post a Comment