hi friends. advice needed.
i'm filling out paperwork for my upcoming graduation, including the name that i want on my diploma. my high school and undergrad diplomas both read "first middle last." but professionally i use my middle initial, like first m. last. given that this is an mba, do i switch to "first m. last" or keep it the same as my other diplomas?
this is all with full acknowledgement that it doesn't matter at all. but i hesitated when filling out the form and thought that it may be an interesting time for comments.
word.
3 comments:
I'd stick with "first middle last," as I think of a diploma as more of a legal than professional document.
just my 2 cents :)
tammer
I would keep it consistent with your other diplomas. Not really sure why, but when I read this, that answer popped in my head. :p
oh...and I think we're gonna move back to the chi.........
yeah - guess I would go the full name route too...I like the first m. last but since it's formal -might as well go the distance! ;)
Post a Comment