23 January 2008

Running update

As you may recall, I had to take some time off from running because I hurt my foot - maybe during my epic (for me) Christmas Day run. Well, I'm back to it now and trying to be ready for the Kaiser Permanente Half Marathon on February 3. I ran the course on Monday so I know I'll finish... just a matter of how FAST I run it. Sounds like quite a few friends are doing it... and if you're not ready for a half, there's also a 5k. Come on! Have fun running in Golden Gate Park!

Then you can fall asleep in the guacamole while you watch the Super Bowl.

2 comments:

audgepodge said...

I'm getting ready for half, too! I just want to finish around the same time as my other halfs... ~2:10. Will you wait for me at the finish??? :)

kirby said...

omg! of course i'll be there. hopefully i'll be conscious enough to make it back to the finish to cheer you on!