Just an update...I haven't run since my last post. I somehow managed to hurt my foot during my Christmas Day run and wanted to stay off of it for a while - which then turned into complete time-off with New Years (unexpectedly awesome) and a wedding in Austin (expectedly awesome). I'll get out there tomorrow. Hopefully I didn't lose too much of my cardiovascular endurance during my "rest."
In other news...
Gmail rocks. Especially because you occasionally get hilarious ads like this one: "Mike Huckabee in 2008 - www.mikehuckabee.com - Faith. Family. Freedom. Conservatives are choosing Huckabee"
Ha ha ha ha. I got this one when I was reading a message from the SF Department of Elections. Kirby will not be voting for Huckabee. Or any conservative. Or anyone who has a tagline with those three F words strung together.
Happy 2008!
1 comment:
what, you don't want a president who doesn't believe in evolution? c'mon, now...
;-)
Post a Comment