28 July 2008

No longer an OR statement

There are times when it feels like every hot guy in San Francisco is either:

1. Gay
2. Married

I'm in spin class today (at 24 Hour Fitness in the Castro), admiring the eye candy as I normally do. There's this super hot guy whose eyes are wandering all over the room. Huh. Interesting, hot guy. Way to be sexually ambiguous.

Of course, there's a ring on his wedding finger. Blah.

And then I realized that now hot guys can be gay AND (legally, finally) married!

Yay for gay marriage :)

2 comments:

Just a guy said...

Come on, you've got an engineering background, it can totally be an OR statement. However, it's no longer an XOR!

:)

Kris said...

Woo hoo! Chicago's Pride Parade this year featured a couple of guys smiling and waving from a convertible. The car was decked out in signs saying "Just Married" and "Thanks, California!" That made me happy. That, and the HUGE Obama posse exchanging fist-bumps with the crowd all the way along the parade route.