22 July 2008

Things I want to buy when I get a job

This has come up in conversation quite a bit lately... I guess the two years of student living are finally taking their toll on my inherently consumeristic being ;)

I'm a bit embarassed by this list, but thought it'd also make you laugh a little. Or maybe I've been complaining about something that I need/want and forgot to add it to the list. Let me know.

So, in no particular order, 30 things that I would like to buy when I get a job:
  1. Wedding presents
  2. Haircut & color
  3. Jeans -if before the end of the Nordstrom sale... these or these
  4. Alarm clock
  5. New bed frame
  6. Eye glasses
  7. Rudy Project bike helmet
  8. Rudy Project sunglasses
  9. Garmin watch with GPS to show my distance & pace when I'm running
  10. Pedicure
  11. Bike gloves
  12. Cell phone with a data plan
  13. Professional tune-up for my road bike
  14. Tea kettle
  15. Saddle for my road bike
  16. Vest for biking
  17. Front light for my commuter bike
  18. Jacket that's appropriate for SF weather and style
  19. Organic bed sheets
  20. Facial
  21. Kitchen knives sharpened
  22. Printer
  23. Flowers
  24. Clothes in general
  25. Shoes in general
  26. Weekly CSA veggie/fruit box
  27. Dinner at many, many restaurants in SF
  28. Brakes fixed on my commuter bike
  29. Surfboard
  30. Surfing wetsuit

No comments: