commentary and stories from a brass-balled, no bullshit kind of gal
no. you need at least 15 years' difference to be a cougar. 5-6 years is totally normal. (you wouldn't think twice about dating a 36 year old guy, would you?)Have fun!
I totally agree. No need for cougars or bobcats. If you were a 30-year-old guy who kissed a 25-year-old women, would anyone even blink an eye?
Oops. I spelled something wrong. Sorry. Unintentional.
My little brother will be so excited!!!
Wrrrrowwww! You're no cougar. You're Kelly.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
no. you need at least 15 years' difference to be a cougar. 5-6 years is totally normal. (you wouldn't think twice about dating a 36 year old guy, would you?)
Have fun!
I totally agree. No need for cougars or bobcats. If you were a 30-year-old guy who kissed a 25-year-old women, would anyone even blink an eye?
Oops. I spelled something wrong. Sorry. Unintentional.
My little brother will be so excited!!!
Wrrrrowwww!
You're no cougar. You're Kelly.
Post a Comment