24 March 2009

K____ needs

I saw this in AM's FB notes and thought it was funny. You just Google your name followed by the word needs in quotes - e.g. "Kirby needs" and see what you get.

Yeah, I'm supposed to be working, but I'm tired and trying to fill out this form for my 2009 Development Plan and it seems like a bunch of BS. So you get... what I need:
  1. needs a little man to get him off
  2. needs to keep the drama going on
  3. needs a quivering antenna
  4. needs Halloween help
  5. needs her brother backstage
  6. needs help
  7. needs patience right now
  8. needs to be in my life, always
  9. needs a new attitude
  10. needs airbrushing

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, love those! A quivering antenna? WTF, awesome. :)

Kris said...

This is too much fun.

-Kristen needs to rethink the top.

-Kristen needs more cowbell.

-Kristen needs to know who it is and as omniscient as I pretend to be I can’t identify who.

Your blogger name works nicely, too:

-Kirby needs 7000 votes

-Kirby needs more, well, Kirby games.

-Kirby needs to spend more time playing dress-up.

-Kirby needs to stall the mob

-Kirby needs to collect batteries

-Kirby needs the Phoenix Team to help her find a kidnapped colleague in Central America.