
(Un)fortunately, this is not a comprehensive look at what I've eaten today, but I'm having fun with my iPhone, the integration of Picasa/iPhone/Blogger and with (mostly) homemade food. (and feeling inspired by
KERF) And I'm apparently stupid at posting pictures. Help!
Breakfast - coffee, mixed grains (pearl barley, millet & quinoa) with almond milk & berries
Lunch - out at Pasta Paridisio - I got their garlic pasta special. So not vegan day. Meatballs, tomatoes, spinach with garlic olive oil.


I tend to bring my lunch, but some tri club friends and I planned to eat together today.
Trader Joe's Sipping Chocolate with hot water

Grapefruit - yay for citrus season (even if this lovely came from Texas, instead of California). And my ever-present veggies! Carrots, celery and red peppers. Best work snack ever (especially with a little sunflower seed butter).

Dinner - Romaine lettuce, pea shoots & hard-boiled egg salad. Homemade sweet potato, kale, collard greens, coconut milk, garam masala, vanilla, red pepper flakes and mixed peppers soup with some plain yogurt and walnuts on top.
(followed by my addiction - rice cakes with peanut butter AND a vegan pumpkin chocolate chip muffin I made... but I was over pictures by then)
No comments:
Post a Comment