25 August 2009

I want one of these.

Talk about knowing your customer. What is something that sucks about riding your bike to meet friends out for dinner? Needing a place to store your lock, wallet, keys, bike lights - sometimes your standard purse won't cut it... and sometimes dudes don't have enough room in their pockets (you know, especially if they're opting for skinny jeans).
Enter the Velopocket, from Hambone Designs. Attach your bag to your bike! Now, this won't solve my "where do I put my heels when I need to ride in flats" or "it's warm now, but this is SF - it will be 30 degrees colder once the sun sets" kind of issues. But for a simple evening out, this is a very stylish, bike-centric option that makes me smile. Mutliple fabric options and some that look like sleek, industrial style clutches - and another that has a purse strap.
Website here.
Etsy link here.

No comments: