Another day, another awesome email. This one, however, *I* wrote to a friend/coworker.
Subject: Salad today. It's a winner.
Romaine
Cucumber
Radish
Avocado
Roasted butternut squash (roasted w/brown sugar & coconut oil)
Quinoa
Yellow bell pepper
Corn
Beets
EVOO, balsamic vinegar, agave syrup, black pepper, lime juice dressing
A lot of it is kind of old, since it's from last week & I just kept adding to it - but HOLLA! The butternut squash + quinoa sends it OVA THE TOP.
Response:
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaammmmmn! That sounds sooooo goodical! I am going to get some food right now, I can't stand it!
-----------
And that is how you know that you're communicating with a friend/coworker, not just a coworker. Also, we'll see how long it takes for me to start foraging for chocolate to balance out all those veggies. My estimate:5 minutes 30 seconds.
In other news and feats of athletic prowess, let me know if you want me to bench press 100 pounds for you. Cuz I can.
And, I'm an idiot for running a "practice" half-marathon on Saturday before doing an actual half-marathon this Sunday.
And, I've got a potential date/non-date on Thursday. A guy who does triathlons. As two fabulous friends have pointed out (again with the copying of emails...what's with me this week?):
Subject: Salad today. It's a winner.
Romaine
Cucumber
Radish
Avocado
Roasted butternut squash (roasted w/brown sugar & coconut oil)
Quinoa
Yellow bell pepper
Corn
Beets
EVOO, balsamic vinegar, agave syrup, black pepper, lime juice dressing
A lot of it is kind of old, since it's from last week & I just kept adding to it - but HOLLA! The butternut squash + quinoa sends it OVA THE TOP.
Response:
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
-----------
And that is how you know that you're communicating with a friend/coworker, not just a coworker. Also, we'll see how long it takes for me to start foraging for chocolate to balance out all those veggies. My estimate:
In other news and feats of athletic prowess, let me know if you want me to bench press 100 pounds for you. Cuz I can.
And, I'm an idiot for running a "practice" half-marathon on Saturday before doing an actual half-marathon this Sunday.
And, I've got a potential date/non-date on Thursday. A guy who does triathlons. As two fabulous friends have pointed out (again with the copying of emails...what's with me this week?):
HW: Very exciting! A new boy to workout with AND potentially make out with! Perfect for you.
CP: I agree, you must have a boy who likes to ride bikes if anything is going to work :) Excited to hear the updates.

1 comment:
Damn! 100 pounds? 5 more pounds and you can bench press me. Ha.... Ha... You're so buff Kirby!!
Post a Comment