Turns out the guy from last week doesn't think I'm a total weirdo. Or, if he does... he's into that sort of thing. Huzzah!
Despite my single-on-Valentine's-Day-since-2007 status, I'm fairly indifferent towards Valentine's Day. Not totally tnto it, but I have coworkers that like to make holiday cookies and share candy. And I AM into that. I'm also into overheard quotes - such as the ones in this article from today's SFGate.com.
-- "Dude, what's 'stone fox'?" "Old school for 'hottie.' " (Two teenage girls, overheard in the parking lot of a Corte Madera shopping center by Anne Capron)
-- "I'm not usually this forward, but can I help you get your s- together?" (Middle-aged man to younger woman cleaning up after her dog, overheard at a Sausalito dog park by Alison Marquiss)
-- "We didn't click at first, but after four cocktails, I realized he was really cute." (Woman to woman, overheard at SFO by Roger Thornhill)
-- "I don't know what to talk to him about." "Talk to him about ecology." "Yeah, but what do I say?" "Tell him you're worried about the planet." (Young woman getting advice from older woman, overheard in a Kaiser cafeteria by Matt Perry)
No comments:
Post a Comment