Survived the first residency of classes. Whew!
Project for the month of September: keep sane. I'm working full time until October 1 AND in school full time. It's doable, but will leave me with limited social time - I need to do homework on the weekends - and I need to be hyper-efficient. That means NO spending hours on websites like cuteoverload.com, gofugyourself.com and perezhilton.com . That means planning out my day ahead of time and bringing a school book to read at lunch and on the bus. And being efficient at the grocery store, where I have a tendency to dawdle.
I also need to continue to run, bike, swim, yoga, etc as a means of stress relief. I'm also going to Cabo for a bachelorette party in early November & need to be bikini-ready :)
So... I will try to blog my exercising. If I don't post anything for a while, bug me, fair readers. Bug me and send pictures of beautiful beaches.
Monday - swam for 45 minutes. A good 30 minutes were hard-core, the other 15 were more cool-down/backstroke.
Tuesday - bike to work (20-30 minutes each way, but a lot of stop and start, so not really a big deal, energy-expenditure wise) and 40 minute run at lunch.
1 comment:
Ok, time out. You cannot give up perezhilton.com. It's just not right. Budget 10 minutes per day. At the min. :)
Post a Comment