
I just got back home from Girls Weekend in Sonoma County. It was wonderful. A big, big thank you for everyone who made the trek (some from near, some from far) to enjoy some girl time together.
We stayed at a house in Glen Ellen - 3 bedroom, 3 bath... grill, hot tub, peaceful settings in the woods. Wine tasted on Saturday in Dry Creek Valley and managed to go to SIX wineries!!! That's some sort of a record for wine tasting.
On Saturday, seven of us visited...
Preston
Quivira
Lambert Ridge
Armeda
Hop Kiln
Arista
It was an amazing weekend. Great to be out of the city and enjoy some time drinking, eating and, of course, lots of talking and laughing with friends. Big hugs all around.
Who's in for Girls Weekend 2008? Taking ideas for locations and timing now :)
5 comments:
Count me in for next year! That sounds fantastic. I will call you soon to catch up. I have been going crazy down here... ugh.
Hugs to you!!
Sounds like a blast! So sorry to have missed it. We still have that awesome Mexico trip to look forward to! :)
I'm so glad you had a good time! And sorry I couldn't be there... I'm gonna try for next year!
I meant to text you over the weekend - obviously forgot! Glad ot hear you had a good time! Like all before me, sorry I missed it, but definitely count me in for next year.
So be honest... how much time was spent making out and having naked pillow fights? I may be gay, but I know how girls work.
Post a Comment