22 August 2007

V8 = Ass

Bleech.

I'd really like to drink V8 or tomato juice. Good for you, you know - veggies & all that. I know it's not as good as eating vegetables raw, or even cooked, but well...it's a low-cal "juice" drink when you want something besides just water. And you can also use it for bloody marys. And gazpacho is essentially (in my opinion) tomato juice.

So I recently bought a bottle of low-sodium V8. It is ass. I have to drink it fast, like a V8 shot or something. Maybe there's something I can do to make it taste better? Besides adding vodka (which, I remain unconvinced will make it palatable). Seriously.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heart low-sodium V8, so I am of no assistance to you. That is all. :p

Amanda said...

I heart low-sodium too! I dislike the regular since it's just too thick.

Anonymous said...

i like all v8, but if you hate it - try Bolthouse Farms Vedge - it definitely tastes less, preserved. Or try v8 vFusion. It as more calories, since it has fruit juice in it, but also stillhas the veggies.