10 February 2008

Panera

Panera Bread... how I <3 thee.

Used to be St Louis Bread Company... and I used to be a vegetarian. They were fantastic then because they always have at least one vegetarian soup option.

Panera was also on my list of "must have" foods when I would go back home to Illinois, but within the past few years, Panera has opened a few locations in the Bay Area. Woo-hoo! And.... one is right across the street from G$'s house. I'm over here doing homework right now and Panera is going to be DELIVERED. I am really looking forward to this feast.

All of this love, even though it is just another chain restaurant. I cannot explain it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

didn't we have it at u of i? near notes 'n' quotes off the quad? of course, that was back when it was st louis bread or whatever. yay for yummy restaurants.

totally different note, I am flying up to the chi for a job interview in 2 weeks!