13 May 2009

Kirby is not happy at work.

I am a lot of things. An event planner is not one of them. My job sucks right now.

Shout out to Big A! Congratulations on your engagement.

Also, a "Janet" has been making lovely comments. Thank you. I <3 comments. I may even <3 you. Do I know you? Email me!

Sheep as lawn mowers as wool as meat. Then you finally get profit. Article, which I've been meaning to send out, but have been obviously waiting until miserable at work, here.

4 comments:

Janet said...

Haha, if you mean me, I'm Janet from Pretty Green Girl and I think you commented on my blog before too! :)

audgepodge said...

What are you planning? Do you need a date? Can I be the date?

:)

Amanda said...

So sorry that work is sucking!! i hate that since it makes it SO hard to get up to go to work. your friends still love you though!

Adrienne said...

Thank you for the congrats, Kelly!!