Races and events I'm considering for 2010. Happy to have company along the way.
Kaiser Permanente Half Marathon. (running) Feb 7. San Francisco.
Fight for Air Climb. (1,197 stairs) March 27. San Francisco.
Cinderella Classic and Challenge. (60 - 90 mi bike) April 10. Alameda County.
Wildflower Long Course. (half IM) May 1. Lake San Antonio.
Vineman 70.3.(half IM) July 18. Sonoma County.
Chicago Triathon. (Olympic) August 29. Chicago.
Nike Women's Half Marathon. (running) mid-late Oct. San Francisco.
Other stuff on my mind:
Bike ride around Lake Tahoe, ideally part of an organized ride since the road can be dangerous
Another Olympic distance tri, maybe Folsom again, or San Jose
10k running race, just cuz it's been a while
Levi's Gran Fondo road ride
Some other random bike century
Camping
TRAVEL! My poor passport didn't get used at ALL in 2009. So sad.
3 comments:
I'm getting the metal out of my arm in early January and hope to be riding again in the spring. I'd love to join some of your bike-only (ie. non tri) events if I have conquered my fears by then. - Heather
Nice plan! After Goofy, I seriously need a break from running. I'll race again in the fall with the Disneyland Half and Nike.
I think I might want to do the Cinderella Classic again if other girls (my speed) would do it.
Lake Tahoe has that century ride in June - would you do that?
I'm tired just reading the list.
Post a Comment