15 December 2009
Fast forwarding....
I'm not into the holidays. Seriously, I think it's a great time to spend with family and friends, but it seems like it's also a magnet for bad stuff to happen. If we're talking holidays, let's fast forward to Martin Luther King, Jr day, what do you say?
So... fast forwarding brings us into the first couple of weeks of all of those New Year's resolutions. Yeah. Those. If you're looking for some fitness inspiration, check out these badass Crossfit chicks. Seems a little far off to me too, but also way better than looking to The Skinny Website for inspiration!
Oh, and here's the dude version of the women's Crossfit competition pictures. Sometimes a shirtless guy is also good motivation.
(No, I did not name those PDFs. And I don't want to hear about it, either.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment