- Delicious Peruvian dinner on Friday night
- Trail run in the cool fog in Golden Gate Park out to the ocean
- BART ride across to Oakland for a vegetarian
ChineseVietnamese* on Saturday night, complete with vegan homemade ice cream cookie sandwiches for dessert - Swim in the Bay on Sunday morning in the warm California sun
- Feel jealous of all the outdoor brunchers as I'm riding my bike home from the Bay
- Meeting LRM for an outdoor brunch in Pacific Heights
- Walking around SF in a somewhat scandalously short sundress
- Enjoying a soy frozen yogurt with ollialaberry sauce
- Hours of girl talk with a friend who happens to be within walking distance
- A slightly sunburnt nose
- 40 mile bike ride with a fellow triathlete, again in the warm sunshine, but with arm warmers - because you never know
- Margaritas on a friend's sunny porch. Again, rocking a sundress.
- A $51, full hour, shiatsu massage (so $61 - including a 20% tip) in Japantown. From Mr. Miagi's slightly-younger brother. Legit.
- Coloring my hair, at home, on a whim. It's not that different, just a little lighter and warmer.
*Thanks, MW. I was just going off of the fact that it's in Chinatown in Oakland. Ha.
2 comments:
Ooh I like the new blog layout and want to see the new hair layout! Wish I could have been a part of any of those fun California girl activities! sniff sniff :)
(Vietnamese, dude. Vietnamese food in Oakland.)
Post a Comment