18 September 2010

yes or no


Now's a great time to complete your Relationship Questionnaire!

When you do, you can begin receiving matches who are deeply compatible with you. Plus, you can take advantage of our special 10th anniversary subscription offer–4 months of eHarmony for the price of 1!*

So finish your questionnaire today and can take advantage of this great deal–it only lasts through September 23rd, 2010.

Sincerely,
eHarmony



*To take advantage of this special offer, click the "Subscribe Now" button above and sign in. You will be billed in one installment of $59.85. This offer expires September 23rd, 2010 at 11:59pm PT. After the expiration of the promotional period, your account will automatically renew at the rate of $29.95 per month in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of Service.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I found eHarmony to be pretty creepy... I found a lot of the questions favored the religious type (not me) and I thought the entire site was anti- gay. I was much happier with Match for what it's worth.

Amanda said...

what'd you decide?!

kirby said...

I haven't decided anything yet. Got info on another deal that expires tonight.

H - I remember that originally eH did not allow for m2m, f2f matches, but I *think* they've changed that.

I used to think that it was all super cheesy, but have heard a few happy stories about decidedly non-cheesy friends of friends. I've heard that Match is getting way more hook-up-y and that this may be a more relationship-focused site. We'll see. Game time decision tonight.