25 July 2007

Toronado

Finally made it to Toronado, a bar on Haight near Fillmore. It had come highly recommended from several sources and was widely praised for its beer selection. Toronado lived up to the hype! I got a Radeberger, which is brewed near Dresden. I used to visit Dresden for my old job and was happy to have a taste of Germany at my local.

Big props to KM and EK for taking me on my maiden voyage to Toronado, despite the fact that they had already enjoyed beers there earlier in the day!

Speaking of beer, I hope to soon post on the Tour de Fat, a summer festival put on by the New Belgium Brewing Company, brewers of Fat Tire. Mark your calendars for next year & be there for a fantastic festival. Bikers + beer = good times.

Re: label...beer counts as "foods" - non?

No comments: