A bold statement, to say the least...
"This Post Will Change Your Life."
What is IT? Banana soft serve... essentially bananas whipped into a soft-serve like texture.
I'm willing to give it a shot. I have a small food processor and several naners ready to be frozen (meaning, they're all speckled and soft). You best believe I will be topping it with chocolate sauce of some variety.
Speaking of ice cream...If you're not a raw foodist (I mean, really, who isn't these days... ;) ), but not into the cow's milk ice cream for health, digestive or vegan-ish reasons... Three Twins Stormy Night. Made with rice milk. Chocolate with chocolate pieces. Faneffingtastic. You should come visit me if you want to get some, since there's a Three Twins (a dangerous) four blocks away. (AM - I'm looking at you, next time you're up here for a Nike Run...I mean, when you're not on tour) Three Twins doesn't (don't? it's a singular store, but the name implies more than one) always have Stormy Night, but they always have at least one vegan option on tap. Mint chip is also great (sorry, MW). Sometimes the vegan option is a sorbet, which doesn't really seem like an ice cream alternative to me, but refreshing and sweet.
And, of course, they have 4-5 cow's milk ice cream available too. Fancy flavors like Earl Grey and Strawberry Balsamic, as well as normal ones too.
Delicious, organic, local... Ahh.Yay. Eating in the Bay Area.
2 comments:
I'll definitely have to come visit, then, because I was going to say, where does one find flavors like that in MN? More specifically, suburban MN?!
I must say, the banana froyo did not change my life. :)
Three Twins is good, though! I just moved, but we must have lived right near each other, because I used to live 3 blocks from Three Twins! I'll have to go back for that flavor. My friend raves about their Horchata.
Post a Comment