From SFGate.com/
And finally: This only-in-San Francisco moment captured by Joe Mac, a recycling-booth volunteer at Sunday's leather-laden Folsom Street Fair: a guy removing a horse bit from his mouth to ask if the plastic cups were compostable.
My city is awesome. My mood, however, is not. Looking for some cheering up. Anyone got anything good to share in the comments?
Also, I'm considering online dating again (perhaps once my mood has swung back over to the positive). It's been well over two years since I did Match.com/ and I may be up for the fun/torture again. Chemistry.com/ was suggested... I could blog about it - some of you read our curly-haired friend's online dating blog a few years ago and it was hi-larious. Plus, look where she is now - married and a mom! (Love you, AB)
1 comment:
Awww - love you too Kirby!! I miss seeing you. :( I 100% am behind you doing a blog and online dating. SO MUCH FUN (for me). I think it's fun to do the online dating when you have somewhere to report it...it makes the date more fun too since you can think of all sorts of ways to slander the guy later to make your friends laugh! (yes, I am that evil) Let's talk soon - it's been way too long!
Post a Comment