I've been feeling a little pissy about guys. They make no sense to me. I think there's potential... and then nothing. Anyway...
I need to grow a thicker skin. It's winter and I should be wearing it anyway, to keep me warm in this frigid effing apartment*.
Anyway, the above comic is swiped from First Person Singular, who stole it from The New Yorker. I also like FPS's option of going with an OXO Can Opener. I've got one of those grippy things made out of old tires. Before I was gifted that one, I would actually use an old bike inner tube to help with the grip.
*I'm so buying a space heater with a remote control. How genius is that? Wake up a few minutes early, click heater on. Tiny apartment is warmed suffiiciently to get out of bed without suffering from shock due to leaving a 100 degree nest to a 40 degree apartment. Love it.

1 comment:
Yeah, I just went through a breakup as well. We both knew it was coming as it just wasn't the right fit. It's a combination of sadness, disappointment, and...well...relief.
Post a Comment