From a friend of a friend... (I watched the six finalists and was impressed. They're ~ 1 min each, so you've got time for it. Really.)
-------------------------------
Recently, some friends and I entered a 60 second water conservation video contest with the San Francisco Public Utilities Commission and we are among the top 6 finalists! The winner will be determined by votes and will be announced at City Hall on December 8th. The winning video will also get some air time on a local TV station.
We need your help! Please take a second to vote. I won't say which one to vote for but ours is called "Shower Your Garden." Also if you could pass this on to your network of friends, that would be greatly appreciated.
Here is the link:
http://sfwater.org/detail.cfm/
2 comments:
voted! I do all that stuff too yay! Good lcuk!
Yeah! Thanks, Amber. Unfortunately, I'm not quite cool enough to have made that video. I just have some great friends.
Post a Comment