22 November 2009
Four lines of snark, served up funky fresh, just for you, AB
So I forgot to actually disable my OKCupid account, as planned. Which turned out to be a blessing in disguise, because I would have missed these gems from various guys who emailed me recently.
AB - I think this is the snark you were seeking...
Actually posted under a photo of a guy water skiing -
This is a few years ago, but its my body I'm working hard to get back to.
Awww. I understand. Most of us have that pic from a while ago, but really? Points for honesty, but don't do that. Especially when the pic looks like it was scanned in - meaning, pre-digital camera age.
Wanna beta test my apps?
Srsly?!?!? Actually, thinking back to his profile, he may have actually been talking about applications. But in this context, and just as a random last line to an intro email, this comment seemed to imply something else. Ew.
I guess this is where I say something clever or witty.....
Um... yep. You could do that. Or, not, you know. Your choice. Oh, guess you decided to go with the not. Well, thanks for letting me in on the play-by-play of your thoughts, random dude.
...and that you are a triathlon athlete. You go girl!
Really? You go girl? I'm going to go throw up in my mouth a little. And I'm pretty sure I used the phrase "triathlete" in my profile. For a reason. Because that's what you call a person that does triathlons.
Anyway, I'm done with that - well, except the two guys that I'm emailing. But nothing exciting to report there.
.........................
In non-mansafari news, Flo Rida's "Right Round*" is excellent for running hill repeats.
Yes, I listen to fun, trashy hip-hop and pop when I run. And need some more recommendations. Higher beats per minute = better.
*Which, as AF and I learned, at work, is about strippers. Not about other going downs that may make one head's spin. So sad (I mean, that this is the kind of stuff that I learn at work. The song's fab either way.).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YAY!! You just brightened my morning - I so love snark!! What tools that wrote you. Jeesh.
Post a Comment