16 November 2009

Math. Such a good way to solve problems.








http://xkcd.com/539/

Now if only I could employ similar logic to a real life situations.

I'm not doing a great job with the online dating thing. I'm being completely passive and not even responding with any sort of regularity, which is probably making me come across as a total asshole. Which, sometimes I am... but in this case, I'm just not feeling terribly motivated to email with the randoms - and I'm having a tough time finding a free evening to even go out with anyone. (Which, we all know is actually code for "I'm not that interested," since I would move things around for the right person.) The beauty of the free site - no commitment. I'm going to finish up current conversations, give them my regular contact info if it seems right and be done within the next week.
I'll try to share funny stories with you anyway, since you seem to enjoy them.

Like this one:
Kissing Southern Comfort (this was a few weeks ago and I forgot to tell you)... and I smelled, something unusual... I blurted out, "Do you use self-tanner?"
"Uh, well, yeah, I did today, cuz, you know, I was taking Vicodin earlier this week since I hurt my back, and I looked really pale."
"Ok."
Needless to say, I was not so into kissing him anymore. Yuck!

No comments: