19 March 2007

Birthday Plans

Beginnings.

We celebrate New Years as the beginning - the official start to this big span of time - the YEAR. We make plans, resolutions and have dreams.

The end of a relationship changed all of that for me.

I need a new start. A new set of plans, resolutions and dreams. I've been working on improvements, especially in the past few weeks. But, I like things to seem official.

So... this Friday, March 23rd, my birthday, is also going to be my NEW YEAR. A year full of potential and excitement. A year for me to do what I want to do and learn all about who I am and who I want to be.

I don't expect that March 24th will be some huge, massively accomplished day... after all, I'm going out drinking and dancing the night before... but I'd like to make efforts to feel new and renewed and positive and aware of the possibilities. And maybe get a phone number when I'm out on Friday night so that one of those possibilities - a DATE - can happen soon :)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I am making it my mission for the night to get you a New Years Midnight Kiss!!!

Graeme said...

oh amanda... she got more than a kiss!! wink wink know-what-i-mean! hehehe.

and what's with the small font? clever mode of expression!