11 March 2007

Sunday night. How did it get to be so late?

It was a beautiful weekend in San Francisco. I was happy to be outside as much as possible - managed to get in two runs AND two bike rides (if you count bike riding as a means of transportation). One run and one ride were even social events. Good times with friends.

Definitely did not do much homework, which sucks, but I feel like having fun with friends is worth some pain during the week. If nothing else I can say that it's good for my mental and emotional health, both of which need some love right now.

March Madness starts Thursday. I haven't been watching as much in years past, but I'm looking forward to some good games. Illinois is a 12 seed. Not great, but I'm happy they made it into the tournament at all. My sister went to Wisconsin, so I'll be an honorary Badger fan.

You can find a printable bracket here - http://www.ncaasports.com/basketball/mens/brackets/printable/2007

I'm thinking of sending this link out to more folks, but I'm a little nervous - not really for any good reasons. I'm also not sure how much I want to give away as far as my own identitiy for strangers who might stumble onto my little blog.

No comments: