And it begins...
I'm not sure what I want to do with this space. I do know that I enjoy reading what my friends write in their blogs, so hopefully this will similarly amuse some of my peeps. You know, when I have something interesting to say.
A few comments on foods:
1. Trader Joe's Red Curry and Yellow Curry sauces = awesome
2. Canned pumpkin. Simple, nutritious, delicious. Scoop some into a bowl, add some pumpkin pie seasoning or cinnamon. Maybe add dark chocolate chips. Microwave for a few. It's good.
3. Grapefruit. Why did I hate thee? Now I am very happy that the Ruby Red variety is in season.
It is Tuesday. I have not driven my car for two days. I really, really dislike driving in San Francisco. I really, really like walking and riding my bike in San Francisco.
2 comments:
zomg! yay!!!! good job. and poor grapefruit... hopefully you can mend those broken bridges.
Dude, I love canned pumpkin! I just mix mine with splenda and cinnamon - yum yum. (Amanda sent me the link - hope you don't mind... hee!)
Post a Comment