07 March 2007

Finishing up day 3 w/o being in a car

No car time since Sunday. But tonight I took a bus. Two of em, actually. All by myself! Across the city!

Excellent website: www.511.org/ If only I could somehow text my location and destination. The website's great when you're leaving your house & heading somewhere, but what about going back? Is there some sort of google text type of service for MUNI?

2 comments:

Amanda said...

there's a free number to call them - I can't remember what it is now, but I used to keep it on my phone. Basically you can call them, give them your coordinates of where you are now, and where you want to be and they'll give you the bus route. Maybe check the website for that number!

Graeme said...

I believe the number is, shockingly... 511!!! Much like 411, but specific to travel info. It's free, and you can even call from the car to get route info!