Ze boy status.
Got my camera back from Cutie. He dropped it off at my house on Friday evening.
(AB - he had it b/c we were taking pictures at a friend's party and then I forgot to get it back from him.)
And I'm done with that one.
I owe Spork a conversation along the lines of, "You're married, that is not really appropriate to me. Call me in six months."
And I'm going to see Southern Comfort tomorrow evening. He's making me dinner. I called him while I was on my way home after a wedding on Saturday night and he was highly amused. I'm not totally done with him yet and he seems to be picking up on my need for a little more, uh, autonomy.
Potentials at the wedding? Eh, a few. One guy from San Diego who seemed very chill, in a good way...but then when he and I started talking, he was way too nervous. I'm very scary, I know. I think got me a drink at the after party, but didn't really hold my interest...especially since there were non-nervous, chatty cute guys around. Being the stupid drunk girl that I was, I probably set that drink down and went to talk to someone else. Or handed the drink to another friend. Who knows? I didn't expect to find anyone at the wedding.
I have had one random hook-up at a wedding reception... Few years ago a coworker of the groom (my cousin-in-law). My cousin loved that the last picture in the online photo album from the photographer was a shot of the two of us slow dancing and definitely not looking like we just met.
Anyway, time for a new group... perhaps at Halloween?
2 comments:
Spork is married?
YAY - moving onwards and upwards! Can't wait for the next group. Whatcha going to be for Halloween?
Post a Comment